This review cannot be altered by Booking.com, therefore this is what this place is.
I had gone to a funeral, spent half the day there, then got out on the Interstate, heading east. I ran into nothing but very high priced hotel for hundreds of miles, 600 to be exact. I finally found this place, Executive Inn, on Booking.com at a reasonable price and it had good reviews.
I got there around 12:30 am on July 9th. It was not a decent looking place to begin with, but I was committed via internet booking to this place, so I had no choice. Otherwise, I wouldn't have even entered the property.
After I got checked in, got into room 215 - second floor on the back building, the first thing that assailed my sense was the horrific odor in this place. It was unbelievable. I mean, it was a stench that you just don't ignore.
The second thing that I noticed was the curtains didn't come together to either keep daylight out or peeping toms from looking in. I ended up using my gun to hold the curtains down on the windowsill to overlap each other.
Third, was the noise. It was almost 1:00 am by this point and people were out in the parking lot, partying or doing whatever. And then, a woman came right in front of my door and started talking LOUDLY to whoever down below. I was so exhausted, I just wanted to go to sleep. I was about to go out there and tell them all off, come what may, when the noise subsided.
However, the smell in there was almost nauseating. It was the kind of stench that just sits in your nose and you can't do anything about it. It took an hour before I finally dozed off, for about 4 hours before someone made a loud clanking noise next door and woke me up. And there was the stench, yet again. Another hour later I fell back asleep.
The bathroom was gross. Just disgusting. There were cigarette butts laying all over the sidewalk outside. In front of the rooms on the concrete sidewalk on both floors as well.
This place is nasty as can be. You are well-advised to steer FAR clear from this hell-hole. Pay the extra money, stay at some of the better properties east of there down the road.
Oh and the bed! Holes in the bedspread, presumably from cigarette burns. But who knows? And these ugly green sheets. And the feeling of being bitten - I assume bedbugs.
Finally, on Booking.com, while looking at this property on my Iphone, there were numerous entries that were posted by "anonymous". These posts are what drove the rating level of this "hotel" from hell up. I assume this is the hotel owner or employees propping this pathetic, disgusting place up.
Again, please do yourself a favor, do whatever you have to, but do not stay at this place!