Monday, April 29, 2024

 Monday semi-early

I do, indeed, have a run today. Well, at least until they tell me something different.  

Pro Hamas protesters around the country on our college campuses, spewing anti-Semitic filth and acting out like idiots.  Colombia university protesters want the university to "divest" from doing any business with Israel at all.  :You look at the information that is coming out now with eyewitnesses that were there when Hamas killed 1,200 innocent Israeli citizens...and raped and tortured even more.  You also find out that some of these protesters have no connection at all with the universities they are protesting at. 

Why are we negotiating with these people?  

Anyway, I don't have a lot of time here, I was writing an entry yesterday and completely spaced it.  The new tent people...the jury is still out.  I took them to the store yesterday, they were hungry, had nothing left to eat and no transportation. That is a big red flag to me.  People without transportation usually start trying to get others in the park to take them places.  My thoughts also tend to gravitate towards the possibility of theft.  I don't think the mother is a thief, the kids? Who knows.

I've been off work for 5 days and that's hopefully over for a while? Yea, who knows with this company.  If I don't get a good 8 days in a row of work going here I'm going to have to start talking again.   I was waiting this thing out to see what would happen after the pay raise.  However, the plant is up and running and loads are being picked up and delivered to it.  

I don't have to go to the washout today, hence I'm still sitting here and got up later than normal on purpose.  

I guess I best be getting out of here, tho, it's a quarter after 7 and I want to be in Lufkin at around 9:30 am. 

G'day

No comments:

 Wednesday-late It was relatively quick, driving back to the house for fresh clothing, over to the park to hook up the trailer, down to the ...