Thursday, May 9, 2024

 Sitting in Gurdon using iPhone. 

AC has now completely stopped working. It was working sporadically, giving me some relief but now? It’s hot in here. Currently 82, feels like 85 and going up to 87 today. 

I called the manager and let him know in no uncertain terms that I will not continue driving this truck like this. I also reminded him the thing has been in their shop 3 times now. 

He’s proposing a 4th time but I’m done with it. He’s still wanting them to assess the situation before making any decisions. I interjected: what is there to assess? They already had their chance. 

Yes I am unhappy, it was sitting there a week and they still couldn’t fix it? 

Anyway, product is coming out so fast that I expect an hour to offload. Thank God. 

No comments:

 Saturday - afternoon It only took an hour to unload the truck.  It took a combined 25 minutes, however, to get security guards to the scale...