Friday, July 26, 2024

 Friday

Haven't been feeling good, hence the lack of posting. Don't really feel all the great right now, in fact, but I'm sitting at the desk anyway.  Yes, I have worked the last 3 days including today, it's about all I can do to make it through that, get home and sit or lay down. 

The kid that brought this sickness with him from Arkansas was coughing all over the place and I started getting on him about covering his mouth and turning his head, at the very least.  He started arguing at the time that he only had allergies and it wasn't contagious. This boy is, in fact, extremely argumentative about most things when you tell him something else is true and what he has stated is not correct.

He gets offended and either storms out of the room or just starts getting whiny with the arguing nonsense.  Anyway, 2 days later after that conversation and I came down with what he has and then I said something to him again, wherein he stated once again he only has allergies. Well, you are the only sick person I've been around, it's not allergies.  9 times out of 10, he retorts, it's allergies.    WELL THIS TIME IT'S NOT ALLERGIES. 

It was 3 weeks of the 2 kids here going to grandmas, then 2 weeks here, 2 weeks back at grandmas and then a week here.  Basically, the entire summer.  Grandma came and got him today stating he had to be home with his biological mother today.  Maybe all the whining around here will stop, or at least a good portion of it.  Regardless, I am feeling quite miserable and it's likely that I'm going to head over to Urgent Care to see if they can give me some meds to at least make me feel better.  I am just glad that kid shuffling is over, tho there is still 3 weeks or so until school starts.  It's just one of those things that when summer comes near an end, kids start getting cranky and really need  to get back into school again.

The park was full for a little while, but one lady is moving out because she bought her new house and the college kids came and told me today they are leaving - today (no advance notice).  I just happens that way all the time, unfortunately.  I'm just a bit cranky right now so dealing with that stuff isn't high on my list of things I want to do. The things I want to do right now? Nothing. I want to do nothing at all. I don't want my phone blowing up with complaints and I don't want to have to deal with people moving in and out.  But, allegedly, there is a man coming tomorrow to move in so one of those lots will be rerented.  

Actually, neither of them had left when I left after returning back in the truck today.  

So that's where I'm at and watching a little of this nonsense with Biden stepping down and Kamala being inserted.  The problem I have with that is that people actually voted for Biden to be the nominee, no one voted for Kamala.  People are arguing that since she was on the ticket, they were voting for her too. Uhh, no.  Most people aren't voting for the VP pick, they are voting for the person that is going to occupy the Oval Office.  The VP might visit that office but it certainly isn't theirs.  That whole thing should have gone back to Democrat voters to decide for themselves who they want next.  

Of course, the whole thing is ridiculous to begin with. Biden is our man!  he is sharp at a tack!  Now, Kamala is our woman!  Whatever the case, they are both very poor candidates and I doubt she is going to have an easy time winning enough votes to insert her into the White House.  I sincerely hope she does not win.  She was the one that had set up a fund to pay for rioter's bail if they got arrested during the rioting.  She has said anti-Israel statements.  She is a complete tool and I can't imagine her representing this nation to the entire world.  She's also a liar, but I guess that isn't remarkable since most politicians lie.

Well, enough. I can't sit here very long, I'm going to go nap for a while, it's still mid afternoon. I got done early today being back before 1:00 pm.


No comments:

 Lovely. My dispatcher just called and informed me that all loads are cancelled until Monday (at the earliest).  Like, even Monday isn't...