Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday

So, Michael's sitting in the living room yesterday, asking about a vacation.
Sure - just come up with about $500 and we'll take a 3 day trip.
Lol.
Mary's friends are again supposed to come today, after I get home from work, to get the rest of her stuff.
Which is good because I have a solid lead on a new roommate.
Got to work early this morning as I like to sit here before clocking in and read the news and such.
Iran sending warships to international waters and North Korea detonating a nuke AND sending two more test missiles - great news!

Pretty nice 4 days off regardless of the excitement in court and the police showing up yet again at my house to let Mary get her things. Got plenty done this weekend, so I don't look at it as a waste.

Anyway, now it's just a 4-day work week - always easier to handle than the entire 5!
Have a great day!
ben

2 comments:

Fijufic said...

Oh that lady is something else. I read your previous posts....Wow!

BenB said...

Yes, she IS something else - of what has yet to be determined - she wrote me a reply email today that was unbelievable!
ben

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...