Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Comments

I'm simply not going to allow the anonymous commenter to continue on with the BS on my blog.  I had allowed anonymous commenting for the ease of commenting if you came here without being signed in and didn't want to have to - leave your comment and hopefully at least identify who you are at the end of the comment.

I have had a regular coming here leaving anonymous, derogatory, sometimes inflammatory and generally unpleasant comments here and there for some time now.

Not anymore.  I changed the setting AND deleted the ridiculous comment left today.  If you want to comment here now?  You're going to have to be signed in at the very least.  Trust me, if you leave some S***** comment on my journal, I will be happy to come to YOUR journal and leave the same kind of crap.  It gets old the people on the internet who think because you are not sitting together in the same room, you therefore can say whatever comes to mind on someone else's forum to the point of juvenile, childish, irrational and stupid behavior meted out through your words.  I have dealt with this on trucking boards for years and years, and other kinds of boards as well, I REFUSE to have to put up with that junk on MY blog.

You could have had the courage of your flapping mouth to simply identify yourself.  Hiding makes you a very small person, indeed.  Do you have the same issues in real life, in person with people?  All these thoughts running through your head but, you don't have the courage ot speak it to them openly, no, instead, you lurk around people's internet blogs and mouth off, vomiting your bile all over the person's blog because - there is no way to identify you.

Well, I am telling you now to go piss off, whoever you are.  Take your shitty attitude somewhere else, I have had enough of it.  I had thought to report you to Blogger, but instead decided that you can come on here now and identify yourself, cause' you'll have to unless you are going to start a Blogger account just for the purpose of shitting on other's blog and STILL not being able to be identified.  I will be happy to come to your blog and give you stupid, relentless, childish remarks.  Or not and probably (but not definitely) not.  BTW, just because I can't identify you doesn't mean Blogger can't.  Undoubtedly, the have your IP address and can trace your actions anywhere on the Blogger site. 

Unbelievable.  Really, it is.  Have you nothing better to do with your life and your time than lurking on other people's blogs, giving them shit for no good reason? So you may not agree with me, heck, you may even hate me! GREAT, how many Blogger blogs are there? Millions? I'm sure in that managerie of blogs, you'll find SOMEONE you agree with somewhere.  Somehow, though, I don't believe that you would want to do that.  No, instead, I believe you take great pleasure in speaking what you have spoken here.  I have 2 people in mind that I know would do that, but I have no proof, so I'll zip it on who my suspicions rest upon. 

Regardless, anonymous posting is off - for now anyway.

ben

3 comments:

John0 Juanderlust said...

There is a type of person who uses the sincerity and innocence of others against them in a strange way. They enjoy any sort of destruction or trouble they can make. They are emotional vandals and one step more cowardly than the vandals out in the world because they feel less at risk of being caught and having their ass kicked, or shot.

Sorry to hear you've got sicko stalker types. I detest those people.

Fijufic said...

Ben,

I'm sorry to read this. John is right.

Hang in there brother.

Bobby

BenB said...

John - very well put! I totally agree!
Bobby - Indeed.
Take care, both of you!
ben

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...