Saturday, October 1, 2011

House Razing

So, the bully 2 houses down and the meth user 2 houses down across the street are tearing down this old, single-wide mobile home across the street. I do wonder if they have a permit - I had to get one when mine was being torn down - and I will be contacting the city about that. If it were anyone else, I wouldn't care, but these 2 individuals have started too much trouble with me over the past couple of years, long story not worth going into.

So, I'm standing out on the side of my house, behind my gates, looking at this stuff going on. The meth head leaves 'his' house to go to the mobile with some equipment. He starts staring at me, slowly turning his head as he is walking towards the house. He does this all the way down until he gets in front of the house. I guess he was attempting to intimidate me, which doesn't happen easily. A 37 year old juvenile, that's all I can equate him to.

Regardless, I now find out my son was accosted by that woman again last night, J.D. as well. Good thing she is gone. I would have let her know how I feel about her talking BS to my son and JD after I informed her to NOT talk to my son - EVER again, earlier this week. She is the type of person that cannot keep her mouth shut and spouts off all kinds of bile. She told the trailer tenants that at one point in her life she had done - everything apparently. She also told them that she "knows" that I really didn't want her to leave. Gag. I have no after effects now excepting it made me mad that she had started this s*** up again with my son and then, I found out, she was putting some kind of drops in my dog's eyes!

Ummmm, whatever. I am not feeling well - haven't all day but now night time is closing in and I really am feeling it - time to go to bed. I guess I should ante up the $50 and go to an Urgent Care place tomorrow and see if they can offer any kind of help..........

ben

1 comment:

Fijufic said...

Make sure you drop a dime on those assholes tearing down the trailer....

 Saturday - Noon Got up late, was going to go with the folks to the soccer game but, they left far too early for me to even get going.  To t...