Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday 10/3/2011

Somehow, I knew I should have called in sick yesterday evening when I was debating internally whether to do so or not.
I am actually feeling better, those steroids have opened everything up and I am breathing easier. No extreme head pain last night, either.
But it would have been good to get another day of rest.
Oh well. I actually hope there is something to do, because if not, sitting around sick all day long isn't going to be too much fun.

On another note, I have a word to the world around Israel: Don't mess with Israel.
Just thought I'd throw that in there. It isn't because they're big and bad, it's because of the relationship with God - the real God that is - that exists. Mess with man all you want, but messing with the Almighty is another situation entirely. Who knows what may happen in that region.

Peace. That's all one can say about it. The woman is gone. The dude that came over, I was informed after he left, apparently wanted to kick my @$$. Lol. He didn't speak a word to me when he came in the house but he certainly had a look on his face. No-one is coming into my home - especially a person that doesn't live here - and starting trouble with me. That will get them physically thrown out the door if they have ill intent - such as wanting to inflict harm. Anyway, when they started moving, I left and went to my bedroom. I wanted nothing to do with it, didn't want to hear her ramblings. She talks to herself. So, now, I guess she still wants to be "friends" with Lynnette, who doesn't want anything to do with her. In fact, not a single person here wants anything to do with her and a big sigh of relief was gasped when she was finally gone.

I have a few prospects for the room, but nothing solid yet. I have 2 rooms rented for now, hopefully that situation won't change any time soon.

Well enough for this one. I have to leave soon and try to get my mind into work phase. It's more into go-back-to-bed-and-sleep phase right now, which simply won't do.

ben

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...