Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday 10/22/2011

What's next?
Not sure yet.
A man admitting in open court, under oath, that a person that lives behind me jumps into my yard to let a cat out of a trap.
350 pound man coming into court with pics that he took over the top of my fence, at the trailer and a judge admonishing him to be 'very careful' because you might be found guilt of surreptitious photography laws.
I wonder if these people are sweating it now?
Especially when I turned around in court and eyed April, proclaiming: I didn't know anyone had entered my back yard! and the judge saying that we weren't for that, contact law enforcement if you want to pursue it.

These people and their lack of having anything to do with their time and therefore finding ways to release their pent up energies by - taking it out on me - have put themselves at risk, legally.
The woman that jumped my fence doesn't work, either and hasn't worked the entire almost 8 years that I have lived here in this "neighborhood". Starting trouble with me when both their properties are complete and total garbage dumps that, if I turned those properties in, would create a living nightmare for them to have to deal with.

I'm certainly standing at a crossroads right now and I haven't decided yet which direction to take. Speaking in terms of Christianity, I would be told by everyone in the world that aren't Christians that I must forgive them. Yes, but there is one caveat to that: they must ASK for forgiveness, first.
Speaking in terms of revenge: just go all out and do everything that I can to retaliate against the whole lot of them. Call the police and file complaints against the 350 man for the photography and the woman for trespassing. Get online and start writing out the property problems on the woman's properties and let er' rip.

Speaking terms of attempting to simply try and reach out and see if there is any possibility that we can all just get past this? I don't really know.

So, I stand at that cross roads and will be standing there until I have opportunity to discuss with Sam, the woman's husband, where it is that he thinks this should all go. I'll just let him speak - but if the conversation never takes place, ie: he doesn't want to talk, then I am going to lean towards turning it all in, since he was also involved in all of this shenanigans to try and make life miserable, including turning in the RV the trailer tenants live in to get them ousted.

There was no good reason for them to do that. That trailer is well back on my property and out of direct view from the front. Considering these people's properties and the countless violations they have going on on them concerning city code and enforcement, it seems to me that they didn't think this through very well. I could force them to either have to get another mobile home placed on that property or, make them remove EVERYTHING off of that property, including the 2 small structures. I am also waiting until I find out what the city says about the trailer, people living in it and what can be done, if anything. The city has yet to come out, or if they have, they certainly didn't contact anyone. I don't know how they determine that someone is living in a thing unless they actually come onto the property.

Whatever the case, I don't really feel that I am in the most enviable of positions in having to make choice as to what to do next. I don't want wars with neighbors, but they started it with me.

As for today, well, the high temps today and tomorrow at 94. Still warm, but not hot. Next week looking for high temps in the 80's. I have BEEN looking for high temps in the 80's for a while now!

I am headed outside to get some landscaping stuff done.

2 comments:

Dorrie said...

I remember you once had parties at your home for needed people, how about having a neighborhood barbeque? Invite those neighbors, ALL of them, with the intention of getting to know them better, etc. That would really burst a few bubbles.....

BenB said...

Funny you say that, I had the same thought earlier. Not sure if anyone would show up, lol.

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...