Saturday, November 5, 2011

Leak

So, there is a leak in the roof on this trailer.  Well, not totally unsurprising, but certainly a pain to have to deal with.  I am considering using the Camper's World service to fix it.  They have a rubberized coating they put on for $300.  I assume - but would ask if I decide to go that route - that it's guaranteed to stop leaks.  I dunno.  I am guessing this move of this trailer is going to be put off much further than I wanted it to be.  Which is okay, I will get this stuff done before I even think about moving it up there.

I'm guessing I'll be waiting for tax time and a return to finish up whatever needs finishing next year and be done with it, get it moved up there and be ready for a bit of summer relaxation in the cool, mountain pines/air.  Is it going to be worth it?  I guess I'll find out.  One thing's for sure, it rains up there much more than it does down here.  I cannot even think about having a leaking roof up there, just isn't going to cut it.

Well,  a visit to the roof of the trailer is certainly in order.  Not today, however.  I have junk to get done and then in 2 hours, I have to be back at church to do the "Duck Pond" thing.  Prayer this morning was good, but I still feel completely out of place.  Not sure, if ever, that feeling is going to go away?
__________________________________________

Like, a 5 hour interlude, lol.  I did the 2 hour Duck Pond stint.  It was actually quite fun cause' there were a bunch of little kiddies and even some of the adults love that game!  I left, though, they are still going at it now but are going to be shutting it down soon.  Today is, at least for me, really the first day that it has actually felt like Fall.  It's been cool all day long.

Lynnette was working away on the wallpaper. I took a look at the light fixture in the ceiling that had filled with water after last night's rain.  No idea - perhaps tomorrow after church I'll get up on the roof of it and see if I can see where the damage is and what it is going to take to repair it.

News.  Lots of it on the internet, that's for sure.  Nothing new, really.  A bunch of psycho's out there.  Iran at the top of the "danger" news again.  This that and the other thing.  Again, nothing new.

So, I"ll call this one done.

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...