Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Michael and Anthony

No, they aren't back in my house.  Never will be.  I will not tolerate the kind of - shit - that I need not go into here since it's completely written out in this blog - that I received from them. 

What is the point then, of writing about them?

I came home from work today and saw their sister and one of their little brothers on the vacant lot that is owned by 350 man - actually his mother - directly across the street from my house.  My instant thought was: "no good thing can come from this, why are they there and where did the come from? Are they back in the neighborhood?". 

The kid that has been walking my dogs answered that question later when he came over and I asked if he knew anything.  Yup, they moved into a house the NEXT street over.

So, this entire family is living less than 100 yards away from me.  This isn't anything that I can say is a pleasant thought, at all.  The first things that came to mind when I heard this was theft and destruction.  There are no morals in that family.  There are no boundaries,  these people actually believe that since they are extremely poor, that therefore entitles them to do whatever they want or need to,  including burglary; theft; criminal trespassing and a list of other things. 

I can only say that getting Mark and Lynnette back on the property the same day I found out that the tenant had left while I was at work was not just chance.  There was a great unease in me when they left.  I attributed it to the characteristics of this neighborhood.  And so beit. 

But, with all the other BS going on in this neighborhood, not the least of which is being surrounded by Hoarders, I am going to start looking for a new place to live.  I don't know that this is the straw that broke the camel's back, probably not since I am questioning whether it is or isn't - but it's close enough. It's time to come up with a contingency plan.  Or even, just find a place to move and live on the cheap.  Let this place go. I have not fully convinced myself, yet, that this is the best answer, but the pendulum is definitely swinging in that direction.  I will start looking around and seeing what's available out there with the income I have. 

I am not saying that I have decided to move out of this neighborhood, I AM saying it's time to start taking a look at seeing what's available.  If you know me from my writings on this blog, then you might understand that when I say that, that means I am going to spend a great deal of time searching out locations and attempting to find something decent or that will fit the bill.  If I find the right place, I will walk from this house, hand over the keys to the mortgage company and that's that.

I told Mark straightaway: that family is back in the neighborhood, be wary.  Keep an eye and an ear open at all times. 

No, this prospect I see nothing but as evil, these people don't care about anything or anyone but themselves.

No comments:

 Saturday - Noon Got up late, was going to go with the folks to the soccer game but, they left far too early for me to even get going.  To t...