Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tomorrow's Today

I am going to have to get up early, yet again, for another early delivery tomorrow morning.  They want the product at the site by 7:00 am and that's that.  Well, imagine what it takes to get a truck loaded, strapped down, get the paperwork ready, the thing fired up, the entire shop opened up to be able to get all of it done, pull the truck out, close down the shop in order to actually LEAVE the yard, much less be there at 7:00 am.

No, you can't show up at 6:30 to be at a site at 7:00 under those conditions.  More like, be at work at 5:30 am - and I mean in the door, computer up, signed in and getting paperwork taken care of.

That always, of course, precludes any kind of morning blog entry.

So beit, though with my hours today and starting early tomorrow, I will be leaving early tomorrow as well.  Not that it bothers me, also means an early day tomorrow.

Well, I spent too much time attempting to find old friends and acquaintances on Facebook and looky here: time's up!

Later.

ben

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...