Friday, July 20, 2012

I got home from work too late to head up to the mountains.
But more specifically, I am WAY too tired to drive all the way up there.
It's going to have to wait for another time.  But ohhh, would I love to be UP there right now.
Just sort of click the fingers and I am there sort of deal.
No such magic exists on this earth - except for the realtor who has a huge property up there - he flies up there in a helicopter.  Has been doing it for a couple of decades now.
I mean, as far as I know, he LIVES up there and just flies back and forth on a daily basis.

Oh, the lifestyles of the rich.  Must be nice!

Well, whatever.  I have things to do down here this weekend anyway.  Notably, planting my new Queensland Bottle Tree sapling and also some other small, ground covering plants I bought to fill in some areas out front that are looking a bit barren.  Oh, and the other thing that is inhibiting my drive up there is the car's oil needs changed.

Look, I have been listening to the radio all day long and then watching the news reports about the Aurora theater shootings. It is unbelievable.  It is horrific.

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...