Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday.  Can hardly say work week is "flying" by considering we have very little to do.  The days start out with deliveries but peter out by the end.  Meaning 8 hours only and that's that.

OH well - and really glad I decided to take off time when I did. 3 more work days including today and I get my week off.

Just gotta get there!

No stunning revelations in this entry, just lamenting about work and the lack of it.  Oh, well I am still doing pushups and still doing some bench pressing and stuff.  Nothing too intense, just not wanting my body to turn into a giant blob of goo.

That is something that really concerns me as I see my friends and co-workers age - people near my age - and getting considerably heavier as the years pile up behind us.  It's so easy to let your body go and just not work out.  The next thing you know, you are wearing size 40 pants or larger and having to go to those big and tall men stores to cloth yourself.

No thanks.  If at all possible, going to try to remain at least somewhat fit and the only way I know of to do that is to work out.  My work outs will continue to grow in duration and intensity as I get back into it.

Anyway, time to be off to work.

ben

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...