Saturday, May 14, 2016

Day 6 Water Fasting Part One

So, my sleep last night was not nearly as good as the night before.  First off, I broke out in a rash all over my upper body before going to bed, which is now all gone. ??  Second, I just didn't "feel" right and kept waking up, until about 3 am when I finally fell into a very deep sleep.  I know this because it was the alarm that woke me up this morning.  I could have slept hours longer.

I had a hard time waking up.  Still attempting to do so, really.  My stomach is all bunched up in a knot now.  I still have a mild headache.  Caffeine addiction would have ended by now.  I can only surmise that there is a lot of toxin build up in my system is making it's way out and you are forewarned by experts that you will experience various forms of disscomfort during the fast.

I also had an "accident" last night.  Liquidy and disgusting.  TMI, perhaps but for those looking to do an extended water fast, this may or may not be your experience as well,  though I have read several accountings of people experiencing the same thing.  In fact, I spent hours yesterday while driving listening to experts giving extended details and facts about fasting, experts that are doctors who specialize in fasting as a method of recovery.

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...