Monday, September 21, 2020

 Going to work isn't on my list of things I want to do today.

I was in a deep, restorative sleep when that alarm went off. Undoubtedly would have slept several more hours before waking up.

Not to mention there is a tropical storm that is heading to or already  hitting Houston today that I'll have to drive through.  Even the route going around it will get his and I'm not sure it will save any time.

That's a call I will have to make later, very well may be a drive to Brownsville that takes more than a day to get there.  I do have a 16 hour exception available that will add 2 hours of on-duty time if I need it, but I'm more thinking I'd run out of 11 hour drive time.  

I dunno. Not going to fret it.

Whatever the case, it's almost time to go already.

Lol.

G'day.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unanswered comment on sept 20 entry.

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...