Sunday, December 6, 2020

 Woke up at desired hour this morning via help from alarm - and went back to sleep.  Long days taking their toll, no rush, I thought, nothing I can do when I get there today anyway.  I'll have to wait until 8:00 am tomorrow morning to get a rental car and get out of there.  

So I'm a bit behind my time.  And I don't care.  No relevance placed on this truck ATM, it's going to sit until it's needed. BUT, when they need it, they need it right now.  It needs more work as it stands. It sat so long the front tires aren't round and creating a nice vibration.  Check engine light on.  Filthy, it needs detailed.  The best be finding a short person, too, there is literally no room in that thing and it's not high enough inside of it either the sleeper or the cab to stand up, I have hunched over.  I would hate to have to drive that thing full time.  

But, if they get those things worked out it will be a good truck for emergency use, ie: nothing else available.  It's just old school, the way they used to make trucks.  

Anyway, about to head out there and fire it up and get this day going.

Dreary, overcast day tho.  Not sure how far down the line that goes or if there's rain ahead.  And at 30 degrees, it's cold outside as well. It went down into the 20's overnight.  Of course that poses ice risks on the highway, but, we're gonna go and get this thing over with.

With that?

Happy Sunday.  

No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...