Friday, February 19, 2021

 Sadness.

That's all I can say.

I got a text: Be prepared.

Whattt?

A series of 3 screen shots followed.

I won't go into the details, but it was the 3rd time. 

Taylor announced she is getting divorced. 

I dunno what was going through James mind to be contacting a female outside of marriage like that, well I do know since I'm also a male but I'm not married.  I'm not looking either, but that's a completely different subject.  

Addler, bless his heart. He knows when I'm not exactly happy, he just sits there and stares at me with his ears perked up.

This is going to change everything.  

I may have to move. Taylor looked at me as she came into the room, are you still with me? Taylor and I are close friends at this point.  She has had offers to move back to Colorado - free living.  It's family that want the boys around.  I don't know what Taylor's intent is, we are going to have to have long discussion away from James.  

I'd rather stay here. James will have to pay child support - he's the one being unfaithful.  I can up my ante to keep my living space and have a place for my dogs - I am not moving back to Arizona.  As much as I'd love to see mom a lot more, I cannot move back there. 

But it's so sad to see a breakup like this, especially with two young boys.  3 and 6 years olds are going to have a very difficult time understanding how and why this is happening.  

I get it tho and I don't blame Taylor.  A partner's unfaithfulness in a committed relationship doesn't work. I hate to say it but it's usually the men that engage in that garbage.  It's wrong on so many levels.  

Well we're trying to talk but James is around and that's uncomfortable.  My mind instantly went to where will I live.  What are her plans.  Will she want to stay here or move to folks in Colorado?  She wants to stay here.  That's a relief.  I don't want to move at the moment, I'm kind of tied up here right now.  Job pays well, I have properties, in the middle of attempting to find an RV park property.

Tho......I could find much better property in Colorado for an RV park. That's just plain fact. I've seen lots of them in my searches.  

To stay in this house, I would have to up my input into rent about as much as a house payment.  Ok. If I moved somewhere, I'd be paying a lot more.  A house payment plus all the extras - utilities, wifi and satellite.  And the house payment here is less than any place for rent around here - or the same but a much larger house with a lot more room.  It really would make no sense to move out of here if we were staying in this area.  

Yup, I just looked.  Several different sites for home listings.  $650 a month - for a bitty little house. $800 per month for a house with 1,000 square feet less than this house has.  Etc.  They just had new flooring put in here, the place will be looking great once everything is put back together.  

Whatever. I'm giving it 99% chance that this divorce will go through. How many times can you breech a woman's trust before she finally says no thanks to any more of it?  

Yup.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...