Monday, May 3, 2021

 Think ... pond.

I'm trying lol.

Kids got up and started making a racket early this morning and pretty much pissed me off, considering I had been in a deep sleep and probably would have slept a couple of more hours had they not done that.  Mama was not happy when I informed her of that so hopefully some consequences for an action they very much know they shouldn't be doing that time of day. 

I'm kind of tired is the point.  I tried for well over an hour to get back to sleep and that was a non-happening event.  

So, I decided to get up and do something useful with the time. Addler needs his rabies shot and it's also entering the time of year for mosquitoes - that give dogs heartworms.  So, I'm taking him into the vet this morning and get that over with. Aspyn will be at another date.  I took her in last time to get her loss of weight assessed. Let's see, rabies, heartworm test, heartworm injection, tic and flea pill and whatever else he's needing? That will be $400 Mr BB.  

I'd be willing to bet money I don't get out of there without dropping at least 3 bills.  But, if you want to take care of your animals, you're going to have to spend the money and that's just a part of owning dogs.  People who don't take care of their animals end up with sick/dead pets and that's no fun, at all.  

The pond? I'm going to need to get out of this funk I woke up in with those kids making all of that noise.  I was going to sleep until 9am, that's pretty much what I do when I have a day off.  The pond will entail moving heavy stones from one side of the property to another, so yea, I'm not necessarily in the mood for that.  Maybe later after I get done with Addler.  

Several other things on the agenda for today - whether it all gets done or not is unknown but I'ma try.  The life of being on the road all the time, home time is sometimes plenteous but also sometimes infrequent.  When it's infrequent, that's when I'm tired, worn down and needing a break.  It's also when I usually need to get a bunch of stuff done.  

One thing I'm trying not to do is check my email all day long for any sign of anything from the lender.  It's really hard to resist that temptation, lol, even tho I know it will be weeks at least before we get to the closing date.  It's just what it is.  

But, since I'm going to be in the area where I would want to start a truck parking place - the animal hospital is right up the street from I-20 on a less traveled road but the Interstate being right there is the only thing that matters - I'm going to look around for properties for lease or sale. Preferably for lease, no real risk besides however long the minimum agreement is for.  Probably a year, 6 months would be better.  

Don't think I'm joking about a truck parking place.  It's been in my head for a while as well as RV parks, Mobile home parks and other business ventures that heretofore I had no path to accomplishing any of it.  I refuse to just sit around and work for a huge coroporation for the rest of my life while opportunity sits in front of my face.  That's just it.  I'm sick of driving trucks, that's where I'm at, that's where I've been at, gotta do something about it.

And with that, I'm going to take a look at SBA loans, what they involve and then, prepare to go to the vet.

G'day.   

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...