Thursday, May 6, 2021


 Here it is.  I could not get it to upload the image from my computer, so I took a screenshot of it.  Look at the rows.  There are lanes throughout the entire property. They have not been maintained and are filled with underbrush, and more specifically, a bunch of thorny vines that need to go.  There is a lane going vertically through the property, that is the cutoff.  To the left is RV park, to the right is kept as is.  Except, of course, to get rid of the underbrush.  It serves no useful purpose and can dry out in dry season and cause forest fires.  I will try to outline the areas for the things I want to install with lines tomorrow. It's late now, lol, I'm going to bed.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...