Thursday, October 28, 2021

 I'm aghast.  I was going to go meet up with a friend here - my friend's I live with friend but we are friends now - he was in a serious accident going to a fire call .  We only know he crashed into a ditch after a car that "didn't see him" ran into him and the jaws of life had to be used to extricate him from his pickup. 

I've seen far too much death in recent times with people I know, it's time for this trend to take a different route.  

That's all.  I don't want to talk about anything else.  Apparently he's going to survive the crash, but with increased agitation to neck and back injuries he sustained previously.  

I don't know, folks.  But life is far too short to not take some risks.  401k is cashed out, bank transfer in the next few days. I intend on profiting from this expenditure and I am not taking out any loans to get it.  

If you have a problem with that, have a problem with it. I don't, it's a risk that I believe will be worth it in the end.  Failure is not an option, failure is not the goal.  It's not even in my horizon.  I don't think about failing, at all. It's, okay, plan B and if plan B fails, plan C.  l

I'm still working. It's not like I've stopped everything and said ' OKAY! I"M GETTING RICH NOW'

We are all concerned about this man's health at the moment. That takes priority over much of everything else.

Not going to stop me from going to the property tomorrow at 9:00 am and meeting with the Swepco engineer. Not at all. Life always goes on, but you also always have these things happening to people in mind

Because we care. And we love. And we hope. And we pray. 

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...