Monday, November 28, 2022

 This is today's agenda. I feel that if I write it out first, I will get more of it done than if I just haphazardly go over there and start a little here and little there.  This stuff needs to be done and I'm in between rain days. The only thing that will slow me down is if the ground is still muddy/overly wet.  

But, I need to put in the rest of the fence posts.  Dump the next 300 pounds of grass seed.  Cut the 4X4X8 in half and quickcrete into ground out front for the ENTRANCE sign.  That should be enough for one day's work. If time permits, go see the gravel guy and ask him about his price for crushed concrete, if he even sells that stuff.

He doesn't have a website and I don't remember one way or the other whether there was any out there when I was over there a few months ago. I was looking at his giant pile of SB2.  

Not sure when I'm going to make the benches, grass seed and other things take priority, but especially the grass seed.  

That's it. Not going to get overly ambitious and try to get too much done or sit here wishfully thinking I'm going to get it all done.  I just know that the 1st for an opening day was stretching it and now I have no idea when I'm opening.  When the grass is done growing lol  

I really need the next rain day to be a light rain, not a gully washer.  Gully washers just send the seed floating away to the other side of the property.  I'm sure the grass will be very nice over there! lmao

G'day.  

No comments:

 Sitting in Gurdon using iPhone.  AC has now completely stopped working. It was working sporadically, giving me some relief but now? It’s ho...