Thursday, December 22, 2022

 I annoyed myself to the point of trying again to figure this stuff out - and I finally got it.  The maintenance blackouts are removed - which on some of them were stopping anyone from reserving spot until almost the end of January.  I've got to get the word out about my rates.  Facebook does a "boost" for people looking for rv parks I might try that after the new year. Depending on cost.  

The other thing was this built-in statement at the top of a reservation.  It took more than a minute to find out where to change that but I did, finally, find it.  It made statements about horses, cars and limiting the number of people per space to 4.  I don't have horse facilities, I don't care if they have 2 cars and I am limiting it to 7 to include larger families.  

I found out why the kids are quiet - two of them are now sick.  They probably got what I got tho I have been staying away from them. Grandma was going to take them home for a week, but they are caring for an elderly person in their home and can't afford to risk getting her sick. Elderly as in their 90's.  

Well anyway I am elated to have finally figured those two things out. I think there was a third thing but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Oh, wait, yes I do remember, lol.  I just took care of that earlier.  It was changing the rates and getting rid of some verbiage I had on the descriptions of each lot that I came to the conclusion would confuse people not thinking it through.  I was giving the pad size and then the lot size.  But, I think many people would read the pad size as the lot size and they would likely move onto another park.  So I had to manually remove that from all of the sites and reword it.  

That's it. There's just one more thing I want to change but I am toast now.  Mental exertions are the same as physical exertions in my current state of being - rather exhausting.  The other thing I want to do is remove the tent category.  It shows up as the first option and if you do a search for a site to reserve on the software system - and if you don't change it from tent to 5th wheel, motorhome or whatever - it will show no spots at all.  Why does that have to show up first? I don't know but I will likely devote some time later on to trying to figure out how to get it off of there entirely.  I don't have tent camping yet and that may not happen any time soon.  

Boy oh boy, did I just get hit with another wave of "I really don't feel well, at all".  I just came over me.  I think I will go back to bed.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...