Saturday, February 25, 2023

Saturday, morning -early.

If that alarm hadn't gone off, guaranteed I'd still be sleeping.  I'm just going to work on the Hipcamp area this morning and then take the machine back.  I was going to work on the front, but I think Hipcamp, being a potential money-maker, takes priority.  

It's going to need some sort of gravel tho. 

The cost of SB2 went up $250, I am not spending that much on a Hipcamp operation.  It is likely I'll go with the other place that quoted $500 for crushed concrete.  Of course, their prices may have gone up as well? 

I'm not doing that today tho.  I could leave it dirt and still rent it out to people who don't particularly care.  That's the Hipcamp group, they end up in all kinds of places that aren't official Rv parks or any other type of business for that matter. A lot of it is people with land that.  I have the land part!  I suppose I could plant grass on the areas where people will park.  Actually I could plant grass on the whole thing and then just drive in and out of there to keep a driveway clear of it.  Grass = $35 per bag - 2 bags would cover it.  

That sounds better, actually and much cheaper.  

I haven't even gotten a riding mower.  Most of the grass I planted grew to a certain height and has just stayed there. It's odd, perhaps it's the layer of clay underneath the top soil?

Well, whatever the case, it's time to get outta here. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday have rain forecast for next week.  I'll get a few bags and spread it before then and see what happens.

C'y'all later!

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...