Friday, February 3, 2023

 Google Update. It installed a new version and somehow managed to sing me out of every thing that I have to log into.  Some things I forgot the passwords to and had to go through a whole password reset.  

I will never voluntarily update Google again. If it happens on it's own, so beit, but I'm not clicking on the "update now" button. I simply don't have the time for this nor the desire to have to sit there and log into all of these different platforms. Geesh.  

Anyway....now that that drama is over with, I was finally down 2 more pounds today!  I'm back in the teens territory again, sitting at 219 pounds. I stepped on and off the scale a few times to make sure I was getting an accurate reading.  My original goal was 200 pounds before cheating - but - Sunday is my birthday and I'm definitely going to take a cheat day. I'm already regretting it, lmao. I was going to go full blown cheat all day long, but after seeing this morning's progress, I have decided....not to decide yet. 

Just have to see. The two week guest left yesterday, his work at the plant completed.  I sent him a request to give me a Google review.  As of yet, he did not do it.  I can only ask, folks, if they do it, great, if they don't, at least I tried.  

Next: There is finally some sun shining ! Yayyyyyyyy!  Thank you Jesus!  

What to do with it? Get out there and get busy!  You know, it would be a great day, tho, to take Addler for a nice long walk.  He hasn't been out in 5 days except to go potty excepting yesterday, I forced him to stay out there for a while after it had warmed up a bit. Oh, that's the other thing, he doesn't like cold either. Can't blame him, he is short-coated and can't tolerate cold conditions for too long.  It's 41 degrees right now, getting up to a high of 52 later on. Yes, the dog is on his bed in my bedroom.  But if I take him for a walk he will warm up quickly. I'd like to see what the tiny stream looks like right now. I have never seen that much water running through the RV park area before, I'm curious as to how large the actual stream has widened to? 

So wonderful. The washer and dryer set I ordered? Yeah, it never went through. I'm sitting here going through the system to find - nothing.  Gag. Another week at least before I will see them.  My wire was just today sent off from the USPS facility it was sitting in Illinois.  No shock there with all this bad weather but the washer-dryer thing a bit perplexing.  Oh well!  Crazy.  Now the company just called to confirm the purchase.  

Anyway, allegedly I have a couple coming in today.  I don't know what time and frankly, I don't know if the roads over there are decent enough to drive on yet?  But, I assume if they are typical RV'ers they'll arrive sometime this afternoon. Which is good, because after I take Addler for a walk, I need to go to Lowe's and buy the electrical equipment and also blades for the sawzall to finish cutting up the railroad tie.  I have 2 ties out there, just cutting up one for now.  Those ties are solid and that tar or pitch or whatever they put on them makes it like cutting through stone or something. I think I destroyed my Harbor Freight circular saw doing it.  I'll try the next one using the sawzall only.  I'm not ruining any more chainsaw chains.  I should have just asked Lowe's to cut them for me, I had no idea how much of an ordeal that little situation was going to turn into.  

Whatever the case, it's 10 am and I'm outta here.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...