Thursday, July 13, 2023

 I finally got another long term tenant in. They liked the place instantly and said they would be staying a "long time".  This very much fine by me.  I need several more of them to come in here.  Here - I'm at the property, I'm very unmotivated today.  I'm trying, folks, but it just isn't in me for some reason.  

The tiller is at one shop and the riding mower is at another.  I think that's what deflated me today.  I'm sitting here in limbo thinking, ok, do I get more paint? Go into the RV and start cutting carpet? Sit here and mope because I can't finish this tilling job? What?  

Anyway, these people just called out of the blue, said they would move in "tonight" - which was yesterday and sure enough. They showed up with 2 trucks that are probably worth around $150k and a very long 5th wheel trailer with numerous slideouts.  I marvel at the amount of money people spend on such things, but then again, it is there home. Some of them live in them full time and have no house anywhere else.  The lady is pregnant.  What a bad time of year to be heavy with child, it was hot yesterday and it's hot again today.

I have real-time access to that information being around Taylor and she is quite pregnant. She has lost a lot of body fat and actually losing weight but her belly has gotten very large, lol.  Apparently that's the best part of pregnancy, losing fat and weight for her.  Plus breast milk after the fact also helping with weight loss.  Still, the discomfort of having all of that bulge and weight on the belly....

________-

Late. Sitting at the park. We painted today, got most of it done.  I have some floor level edging to do and have to pull out the laundry machines to get behind them.  I don't think I"ll do the ceiling at this point in time, it just looks white and  that's fine for now. The tiller repair guy said it needs a new carburetor but it won't cost that much, which is also fine as long as he can get it running smoothly and at full throttle, that's the speed it needs to be at for the tilling to work.  

I am not, unfortunately, going to be able to wait until the riding mower is fixed to do the grass/weeds. It's getting too tall and unsightly. I'll have to come out tomorrow and deal with some of that. I don't normally do it all in one day, especially having to do it with a push mower.  

I came to collect from the new long term tenants and also an older couple who don't like navigating campground software online. The guy went into a long story about how some dude smashed his side mirror into his new trailer and then took off. Then told me about the water leak he had last time he was in here. 2 grandkids in tow, I felt for him. "I'm just trying to spend time with my grandkids".  I get that.  I don't normally get into long conversations with guests unless they initiate it, then I can talk for a while lol.  

Anyway, the sun is going down I'm half tempted to at least mow the doggy park. 






 

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...