Wednesday, July 26, 2023

 Wednesday- morning

Time to go over there and install that carpet.  Well, I left the water pressure on on that thing yesterday, kind of wonder if I should have done that.  I guess I'll find out soon enough.  If it can hold pressure this long it's good to go.  The park doesn't have a lack of good water pressure, I can tell ya that for sure.

Now, just an aside here: Hunter Biden.  Do you think this plea bargain is fair?  Do you think if there were no politics in this situation or if his father was a Republican politician, the same thing would happen?  The more the Bidens are being investigated, the more it appears that Joe Biden is corrupted.  That he's for sale to the highest bidder from whatever country and that his priorities are skewed.  

If the House wasn't controlled by Republicans, none of this investigation would be going on and it would be life as normal for them.  Will Biden be impeached? Uhh, it is a good possibility since the House is controlled by republicans, tho I have heard that not all Republicans agree with it - yet.  McCarthy has changed course on his stance, drawing a line and saying if it's crossed, then he'll push for impeachment. The line is allegedly if the parties involved stop answering questions. I'm thinking this thing is headed towards impeachment, yes.

Would he be removed? Not likely.  Senate controlled by Democrats with the VP having the decisive vote, it won't happen.  I don't even think Manchin would cross the aisle, even if he thought Biden should be removed.  When is the last time you have seen McConnell doing any interviews with any news outlets or saying anything publicly that was worth noting in the media?  It's been a couple of months as far as I can remember.  IMO, McConnell is a RINO. 

Whatever.  I can understand why some people want nothing to do with politics.  When you look at the broad scope of it, most senators and representatives are extremely selfish, self-serving and get into Congress to line their pockets with cash, not just Biden.  

___________

Installment loan contract printed.  Includes caveat the motor coach will not be removed from the premises until the coach is fully paid for.  Most of the money I will "make" off of this thing will be lot rent.  25 month agreement.  Longer than I wanted but I'm not going to eat anything.  It's not really that long in terms of the world of financing tho.  

Well, I have 3 kids in-tow atm as Taylor is at a previous employer doing some work for them.  They miss her, she hasn't been there in years now, but they have decided they will just cut her a check for coming in and making diagrams for proposed new contracts.  That's going to work without being employed by the employer, sort of. I would love that.  You know, drive when I want to and come home when I want to? Lmao, yea that doesn't happen in the trucking world.  

Anyway, I need to get moving.

G'day

No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...