Sunday, September 10, 2023

 Sunday - afternoon

Lol.  I did a system restore this morning to try and get back what was deleted somehow with the tabs I had opened on my computer. Some of them were websites that may be difficult to find again. Well, after an hour and a half, this thing was still doing the restore.  When I finally got back home after going to church, the property and elsewhere, it was done with the system restore, but still didn't restore the old tabs.

So yes, church this morning.  And afterwards, looking for these "lost" guests that haven't been at their lot in at least a week now. Not just from my observations, but from reports from people who are nosy and look around at what's going on.  I don't mind nosy, actually, as long as it's not getting in people's face type of nosy.  They haven't seen anyone there "in a long time either".  

I left a printed notice on the one that is now 4 days overdue on rent, as well as a second email.  

Just tried to pay the electric bills.  It's not due until tomorrow but I fear I will get too busy tomorrow to remember it.  Well, I couldn't do it.  It came back with a statement saying that I can't go over $1,000.  I dunno why, my bank certainly doesn't put that kind of limit on online purchases, I know that from experience.  I'll have to call them tomorrow and find out how, exactly, I am supposed to pay the bill.

The dog.  Woke me up 7 or 8 times last  night shaking his head, flapping his ears and making a lot of noise.  I would guess he must have something going on inside his ears, I just happen to have ear cleaner and will be using it today.  Now? He's outside chasing the Shepherd mix mutt all over the yard.  She stops, he tries to mount her, she says no and that's that, lol. I don't remember if the female is fixed or not, I'm guessing the Dane doesn't care, he's still young and ....well let's leave that to the imagination.  

 Tomorrow? Yes, it's either get with the ditch witch or get the lots mowed or other things.  I'm feeling better, albeit still coughing.  I've got stuff to get done before I leave for Oregon and it will likely take all week to get everything I want done, done. The wire is taking high priority, but so is making sure the lots are cut down.  It rained, the grass came back to life and sprouted up quickly.  

Now? Just going to relax the rest of the day.  It's mid-afternoon. I plan on getting up earlier tomorrow morning to try and get in line with whatever schedule they have going for orientation but I will guess and assume it's 8:00 am start time and get up accordingly for that.  

I think that's it. Nothing to wordy today. 


No comments:

Sooo..... After fixing the brakes on the trailer myself, I headed down to Nacogdoches. After getting the trailer washed out, I was talking w...