Friday, September 15, 2023

 So, we have beds with no bedding.  In a house. That is provided for new people coming into their system. Noted and will be remembered - forever actually.  That is kind of a pile of dog s***.  We are told to get our own food after we land.  I found the RV park next to their operation, a lot of very negative reviews. I'm getting a bit concerned here.  And a lot of other things that are adding up to - something I'm not sure I want to be involved with. A lot of this information I didn't think to ask because I have never heard of it being done in the trucking industry.  

I'll still fly over there and hope that it's something I can deal with - over here.  I am beholden to no one in that company and I have no qualms walking away from a shi*** company.  

Well I don't know why I didn't do this long ago, it just never crossed my mind.  The reviews on this company are almost all horrible.  But none of it was the division over here.  All of it that I could find was over there in the northwest.  I dunno if this is going to be worth wasting my time with this.  It doesn't bode well with everything that I'm reading. They certainly want a LOT of the drivers for what they are "giving" back in terms of just doing an orientation.  

I guess I'll just go, get into this thing and if it sucks, I'll find something else. All of trucking sucks as far as I'm concerned, but there are definitely companies out there that are true horror stories.  A corporate office "full of dogs that smells like pee" and other wonderful stuff. 

Oh well.  I liked the idea of home daily, I'm getting the feeling that that probably isn't going to be true. I also know that I will immediately call them out on it, using their own words, for I nailed this down decisively.  I left none of that to chance.  

So, it's Friday evening, I'll enjoy my last nights and day here, go to church on Sunday, come home and leave for the airport.  And not stress over this company. It's just this idea that the "beds don't have sheets"and other such nonsense that started sending the alarm signals rolling through my mind.  Yes, I'm having serious second thoughts. Not about going back to work, but going back to work for this company.  Yikes!  

Uhh, ok, going to just sit here and think about all of this.  


No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...