Tuesday, October 3, 2023

 Tuesday - 3:00 am

Did I pass their test yesterday? No.  He put it off until today.  No idea, not my show, I don't call the shots. 

Today is it. If I pass, great, I'm leaving. If I don't pass, great, I'm leaving.  I have come to the definitive determination that I am leaving regardless. 16 days of this hellish place, I can' take any more of it.  Sleeplessness, fatigue, constantly tired.

Last night the same old story.  People in the laundry room making all kinds of noise.  You can't sleep through that.  Well, I can't anyway.  

I'm so tired that I really don't even feel like going out in a truck again today.  I just want to get a ride to the airport and fly home.  

It's 3:00 am and there is constant Interstate noise, lots of trucks with loud exhausts is the biggest thing.  

Yes, I'm cranky.  These facilities are like walking through the gates of hell.  If I could sleep at night, I wouldn't be like this at all.  But now I'm facing a very long day on less than 4 hours of sleep. YOU try that for as many days in a row that I've had to do this s***. It's constant moving, there are no breaks but if there were? I wouldn't want it, let's get this junk over with so I can go back.

I'm telling you that today is the last day I'm doing this training.  I'm at the end of the line here, whatever happens, happens and I will deal with it either way.  But I AM going home, whether driving a truck or flying in an airplane.

That's really all I have to say this morning.  







No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...