Thursday, October 19, 2023

 So I'm being lazy this morning, slept in, slept ok last night, watching a little tv, but the park calls me.

I have to get that ditch backfilled before the rains hit.  If I don't do it, I have no idea what I am going to do if it rains, the back of the driveway gets muddy and then...what?  

Yeah, that will motivate me to get with the program here today.  It's the only day I know of to be off until the rains hit, so it's today or not at all.  I don't really even know if that area back there is large enough to turn around a tractor trailer rig, the only way to find out is to back fill that ditch and clear out  the brush, move a trailer, cut down some branches.  

Yup, that will take hours at least.  It may take hours just to do the ditch? It doesn't appear there is enough dirt to backfill it and I will have to use a wheelbarrow to haul dirt in from a bit of a ways away.  

Whatever, lol.  Get it done and move on.  There is also a tree next to the driveway with a large branch that has sort of come down quite a bit that you have to move over to get by it. I want that down as well.  

Well, the list of things to do has multiplied after remembering I need a haircut, trip to the bank to deposit cash and a trip to Kroger's for lunch foods.  I do not stop at truck stops to eat. Takes too much time and th food is full of garbage/junk.  I just take sandwiches and snacks. Leftovers if there are any.  

No, I want to get this ditch stuff done first, get the hardest part over with then move onto easier stuff.

With that? 

I need to get busy. The day is slipping away.

G'day

No comments:

Sooo..... After fixing the brakes on the trailer myself, I headed down to Nacogdoches. After getting the trailer washed out, I was talking w...