Monday, December 18, 2023

 Tuesday - 5:30 pm

I don’t typically do posts on my phone, but since I have ample time…

Started out this morning, as mentioned in previous post. I got to the repair shop around 8:45 am. Never been to this plus, but it’s a combination of junkyard, landfill, a lot of junk vehicles stacked on top of each, “stuff” laying all over the place, a wrecker/towing company and both truck and car mechanics. Pretty much a shit hole. 

It took them quite a while to figure out what was wrong - a cam sensor. Over an hour for my company to approve it, at least two hours to get the parts and another 45 minutes to install said parts. 

I was stuck there 5 hours. No other businesses out here, no place to get something to eat, nothing. I ended up getting into my sleeper and taking a nap. 

Durkk ok by this nap, this old hag came out, screaming: “where is the son of a bi*** that drives this piece of shit truck? Did he go on a hike?” I can tell you that I had been friendly and respectful to everyone there including this witch (she looks like one and acts like one, get her a broom) up until that point . I had words to say about that garbage coming out of her mouth and yes, I said something about it.

She tried to claim she was talking about her computer. Do you think I’m stupid? Calling me an a hole, calling my truck a piece of shit? Do computers go on hikes? 

Some other people came out, oh she says that to everyone! Maybe everyone that works there, she isn’t about to get away with talking that bs to me.  I settled myself down and just ignored her the rest of the time I was there. 

Took 20 minutes to get the truck started. You get air in the lines and it can take a while to get it all out. Left there, went to the wash out, got in and out of there. But here? At the loading plant? They are loading other trucks and I will have to wait, I am told. Yup, it’s been a long day and no telling when it will be over. 



No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...