Saturday, January 6, 2024

 Saturday - early

Weekend working is not my favorite thing to do, small paychecks aren't my favorite either.

On that note, last paycheck was substantially higher than the previous one and has me rethinking the idea of going and finding a new job. If I were to get that kind of pay every paycheck, it's just on the cusp of the minimum amount I want to make at any given company for the hours given to it to perform the tasks the company requires of me.

Today is Gurdon. The temp outside right now is 41 degrees, cold (my version of it anyway), but not near as cold as it has been.  

The man causing the problems is leaving "this weekend". I told him to be out no later than the end of today.  I just want him gone at this point, he has caused too many problems and has broken one of my own personal rules of cussing out ladies,, calling them vile names and acting like a child.  Much of this has to do with his constant drinking problem.  He's bored, he drinks, he opens his mouth, a bunch of shit starts pouring out and then all hell starts breaking loose for those that he dislikes.

He's lucky that dude he followed up to the store didn't bust his ass.  He's also lucky the state of Texas hasn't caught him with the booze considering his status with the state and he's further lucky that this lady that he called a cu** didn't report him, for she was tempted to do so.  If he leaves today, I'll wash my hands of this, hope that I never have to deal with a person like this again. I actually had one a while back something like him, but his drunknenness caused him to lose his job and the problem fixed itself.

This guy was laid off, or so he says.  I don't really believe a word he says now and I really don't want to hear him speaking at all.  The amount of lies that spilled from his mouth along with the vile speech crossed my line a while back when I had it out with him the way he was talking to me.  Yes, I'm still agitated with this situation, it will dissipate once he's gone. Other people in the park like him, that's fine and that's their choice, but his incredibly foul behavior is making life hellish for several people including the ladies in the park and I won't tolerate it. 

I do ask people if they have any felonies on their record that are of a violent nature.  I don't do that just to keep that kind of person out of the park, I also do it because my previous insurance required it. I don't know what the current insurance requires, the insurance agency had to switch companies on me after the last one declared they weren't going to insure RV parks anymore.  I haven't received the paperwork yet from the new one to read over.  

As for this blog, a sudden influx of viewers has come onto this page and I'm wondering who, what and where.  I have never seen Facebook or X or other social media sites giving suggestions for people you may know about their blogs, otherwise I would wonder if park people didn't find this page. Not that it matters, if that's the case, you now know how I feel about this situation and my mind isn't going to be changed about it.  

Regardless, my time is up. I was sitting here watching a Bar Rescue show, lol, some of it is highly entertaining.  Jon Taffer just goes straight for the throat with his criticisms of the owners, usually, of any given bar and how they aren't really running the bar.

Anyway, all the new viewers? have a great day as well as the regulars.


No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...