Thursday, May 30, 2024

 Thursday - early

Going to bed last night, the hunger pains completely disappeared and I have no hunger this morning.  I feel like I should continue on with this fast, so I am going to try.  3 days would be the ultimate goal, having made it this far wouldn't upset me as to the idea of being a quitter or something like that.  

It doesn't take near as much time to get ready to leave for work in the morning without having to deal with making a thermos of coffee and lunch, so I have extra minutes sitting here lol.  

Well, that's it.  I just sitting here looking at all the news about Trump and one juror who analysts sitting in the court room are saying may be a Trump supporter.  They also concede that most of them are Trump haters. Well of course, look at where this trial is taking place and why the attorneys wanted it to be moved elsewhere where there might be a better possibility of finding a jury of his peers that won't think: "Orange man bad".  

Anyway, gotta go! 

G'day

No comments:

 Friday - not so early/8:28 am I dunno, I just decided last night I wasn't going to get up early today and true to that thought, I did n...