Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday

No work today - but got up normal time anyway. Wanted to go out and get the plant watering over with, I waited a couple of days to see if it would rain, not enough.

To my surprise, it rained over night and the ground is soaked! Yayyyyy! The weather reports kept saying scattered storms - well I live right next to the mountains and when they say that, it ALWAYS rains here. That's what I was hoping for - just another way to save a little money, let Mother Nature turn on the water tap in the sky and let it fall.

Next, I came out to drink coffee and go over the numbers. I left water and electricity at the highest numbers I think that they might go during the summer. I did not include my dad's $100 check he has been sending every month. I also included only 2 renters, since really, that's all I have right now.

The numbers came up with expenses being almost $300 less than income. However, those numbers did not account for food, gas, haircuts, etc. Just bills going out. When my back is pressed against the wall, I start playing with the food/haircuts and everything and anything else that can be toyed with.

The reality is, I will definitely need a third tenant in here - preferrably sooner than later.

Today will determine a few things. The numbers are done for now - and I'm going through piles of paperwork looking at things to present in court if necessary. Probably necessary.

Okay, I've just spent an hour going through all of this mess. Lots of stuff in there. I re-read the documents the court sent me - Mary has actually asked for a restraining order against me. I expected that, I just didn't see it the first time I read all of it. Reason being I was looking at her statements on those papers, not the actual content of the document itself.

Whatever. Her reasons for wanting an Order against me are based on - nothing. In fact, her reasons - all 2 of them - not only have no basis in fact. One reason is that "I shoved her". She shoots herself in the foot again by saying the police didn't even respond to her when she told them that. Of course not, they didn't BELIEVE her.

Anyway, I'm getting off this entry, I want to play my video surveillance off the CD-ROM disc one more time JUST to be SURE it's on there and playable.

C'yall later.
ben

2 comments:

becomingkate said...

Good luck with all the stuff going on with Mary!

BenB said...

Thanks, Kate!
ben

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...