Monday, August 17, 2020

 I'm writing endless entries for my sanity.  

Because I just spent almost 2 hours reading endless training stuff.

This was the precursor that was pounced on me when I arrived at the plant today.

And tests. Tests on all of them.  

I'm a truck driver, I don't need to know all of this stuff about plant operations.  I'm not a low IQ person by any stretch of the means, but why should I need to know about plant operations that I have no involvement with? Scientist stuff and operations junk, I'm not working there, I just get the product loaded onto the trailer, deliver it and done.  

So I had to sit here on my laptop and study and memorize this stuff, for I know how this works with this company. I've gone through this several times before. Hours and hours of training for material I'll never deal with - unless I become an employee of their plant and become involved with their operations, smh.

However, it's not our company that wants us to learn this stuff. It's the customers.  This particular customer who shall remain nameless but is a huge name in the cryogenics industry and is all over the country feels it's necessary.  The thing is, I've been going into this customer's plants all along. Texas, Ohio and Alabama without getting too definitive here.  

Whatever. I'm done with all of that, it's all passed 100% correct and I'm tired.  

Kind of gives me a feel for going back to college. Lol


No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...