Friday, August 13, 2021

 Welcome to Friday the 13th!

I don't give the number of the day correlated with a particular day of the week any specific credence, but some people think it's bad luck.  

Because of that, I figure I'll have good luck! lmao

Sleep last night was absolutely delightful. This cheap hotel that I've passed by hundreds of times with a huge truck parking area? Hit the spot. I know I wouldn't have been able to sleep in that sleeper last night and I would have been miserable this morning.  

I wonder what traffic will be like today......

My 10 hours is almost up, time to get out of here and get on down the highway.  Hey, at least I'm already 50 miles headed in the right direction!

Have a great day!


No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...