Sunday, September 19, 2021

 I have giant welts all over my back, upper butt, legs, arms, even on the knuckle on my middle finger.  

It does not feel good.  Between the intense itching and the and the general feeling of - ugh - it just isn't going to be a pleasant day driving down to Brownsville.  

I need some serious Benedryl or hydrocortisone, neither of which are in the house atm.

It's just very uncomfortable, I couldn't sleep half the night anyway and getting up and taking a shower was at least helpful.  

Still I can't imagine what this day is going to be like in this condition, especially having to sit there driving for 10 hours.  

Of course, no choice in the matter and I can't afford to lose these runs, I'm going to do them and enjoy the agony lol.

Bee suit has been ordered.  Chainsaw will be picked up UPS on Monday.  Next will be a stop at Home Depot or Lowes and get a giant jug of poison. I know exactly where them suckers (hornets) are at and they are going to pay.

I'm pretty sure I don't want to have to wear a bee suit the entire time working there, so I'm going to have to pretty much walk the entire front property with a shovel or something and find any other hornet nests and destroy them as well.  That will be time consuming and getting - much of nothing done.  

Yup, this is going to be a long, drawn out process.

And with that, I must be out of here. 

G'day.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...