Monday, November 7, 2022

 So. 

If the loan goes through - I decided to go ahead with it considering what my finances will look like after the gravel is installed - I need to nothing.

If it fails, then I will try another loan I was allegedly "already-approved" for and it will pay off credit cards.  If that fails, then I will simply use credit cards to finish this thing out if I absolutely have to use them and that will be that.  

However it has to happen, it's going to happen.  I didn't get this far to quit.  

It was a pretty heavy rainfall two nights ago, but there is very little pooling of water at the lots and that at only one lot.  I just need a bit of channeling to allow the water to move to the drain pipe.  

I'm hopeful the first option goes through - I will pay down debt with half and leave the rest to finish everything out.  

The list of things left?

WiFi

Fire Rings

Picnic tables (put on hold for now tho)

Gravel on the main driveway - not the new driveway.  At least a couple truck loads. 

Build the interior for the shed for laundry and vending machines (also on hold - not sure how long, just need funding)

A couple cords of wood 

Signs (still haven't ordered them, was trying to figure out how I should pay for them, but now that I have made a decision I will be ordering them )

Quick books - not that expensive for the lowest tier monthly rate

Pay the web designer to get everything going

 Pay for the campground reservation software.  

Pay down payment for insurance. 

Probably more I am not thinking of atm.  Well yes, there is the hand rail for the steps in the rear of the property.  That will be cheap, just some 4X4 beams in the ground and 2X4's for the railing.  It's a temporary fix, but I don't want to spend the kind of money it's going to cost for steel tubing right now. Just not a good business decision.

Yes, I will do Quick Books probably today, that's very cheap. But I'm going to wait until I get the official word from Prosper about a loan. I already have a Prosper loan, it's low payments but they said I was approved.  Yet, they still had to do some - whatever they think they need to do to approve it.  They said up to 7 business days, I don't know that I have that much time. 

I am not sure they can do the gravel this coming week, either.  Bad decision on my part, I was waiting until the electricity was turned on to make sure everything is good before putting down the gravel.  But, I should have just gone ahead and had the gravel installed while the weather was good. Hindsight. 20-20. All that good stuff.

There's probably 5 grand up there on that list for the to-do list that isn't on hold.  It will cost thousands of dollars to fix up the interior of the shed.  Electricity, water and sewer. AND, my septic system is already at capacity for the number of RV's I can have on it, I would actually have to have another septic system installed.  A small system is around $3,500.  Yes, it would open up the possibility of adding extra lots.  Probably 4 or 5 plus the shed.  That would actually be a substantial increase of revenues, so it will be on the priority list of things to get done, just not high on it - yet.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...