Monday, November 7, 2022

 So. My world of woes lmao.  I call this number to join the virtual meeting and...waited for 20 minutes. I couldn't believe this guy was just going to forget, so I wondered if it was a "time" issue or something with Daylight Savings time. No, it turns out, it was the fact that he is in mountain time and I am in central time. A thing he probably could have pointed out, lol. Oh well, another half hour until meeting time for that. 

Meanwhile, waiting on an email message from the second insurance company for a quote. He said it would come today.

Also just biding my time on the loan.  As late as Friday to find out whether they are actually going to send the money or not.

And of course, Swepco the power company. Will they come out today?

It didn't rain here last night, but I just got a text that it's raining 2 cities away.  I could do without the rain for the sake of dumping the gravel. 

I will be going over there after the meeting to see if it rained over there and if there are any remaining drainage issues. I knew drainage would be a problem, it's just something I have to work through.  Most of the issues are gone, at least.  

I have determined that if the loan doesn't go through, I am going to partially pay the gravel bill with credit card debt.  This will free up as much money as I decide to put on the card, but probably around 5k.  It's not the greatest move and there is the option of the company that will pay off the credit card debt - but I get no cash.  That would free up the monthly payments, tho. 

Been waiting to order much of anything until I see what happens. But gee, those signs.  Exit only, entrance, walking trail with arrow, another walking trail with arrow, trail head.  The rest is up to them, lol.  It's not impossible to get lost back there, I guess, but there are so many ways back out.  4 exits out of that maze, just head north, you'll find your way out!  

Google Earth. If it would just update the photo.  I could use that instead of paying someone with a drone to take aerial footage.  I need a map of the RV park and of the walking trails, Google Earth would supply that nicely. It's just showing the property covered with trees at the front.  I should take a screen shot for memory's sake while it's available.  

$250 to make a park map! Dangitall, I think I'll just see if my web developer can do that, otherwise, Campsite Premier sounds like the one I'll be going with. That doesn't include the cost of getting aerial footage.  But, he (representative of Premier) gave detailed replies and I suspect he would be better off working with my website pro than me.  I just wanted to hear specifics to the questions my designer had for certain aspects of the software that he believes are a necessary component to making it seamless and user friendly  He's the expert, not me!

I was going to do early voting today and get it over with - but early voting ended on the 4th.  Oh well, I'll be at one of the many voting locations tomorrow.  It's going to be an unabashed Republican voting ticket for me, they usually give the option to vote party line in one box, eliminating the need to check everything else besides local referendums.  Much easier and faster!  

Okay, that is done, there is allegedly no more rain, I have work to do! 

G'day


No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...