Monday, November 7, 2022

 The meters are in, the power is on.

The loan came through, at least in promise, the funds will be there shortly. 

The signs are ordered and will be done in a few days. 

The gravel - no clue. I texted the contractor numerous times today without a reply or a "read receipt".  Not unusual for this guy, but still, I'm past this.  

Tractor Supply fire rings were not the deal I thought they were, I have found fire rings elsewhere. Not ordered yet, but I know 2 places to get them and delivered to my house for free.  It wasn't $79 for 3 or even $36 for one, it's $79 for ONE of them.  Yeah, the associate is the one that told me  the 3-for price and the accompanying sign showing $36 was right there. 

Whatever. The fire rings I found at both Walmart and Home Depot were much nicer looking and $41 per ring cheaper than Tractor supply. Yup, you can bet I'm going with either of the 2, but probably Home Depot.  

I did try to get stuff done over there today. But as soon as I started heavy lifting, I started coughing uncontrollably and got a headache quick. It was very surprising, considering I thought I was feeling better. Tonight? I've been hacking my lungs out.  It's really disconcerting.  I have a lot of stuff I need to get done and get done quickly now.  

Well, I went home to get some ramps to try to pull the generator up on, but I never went back. I'm not going to say it's terrible I didn't get back there, not after the way I felt.  These last 2 sicknesses have dealt a serious blow to my health and I don't have any answers.  I can only hope and pray to the Almighty, Living God that He would find it within His mercy and Grace to heal me.  

I look semi-hoboish  Participating in the no-shave November challenge, I have this half beard - thing - growing on my face.  I've been told it looks good, but I think they were just being nice. I'd rather they be honest, for what I see in the mirror? I don't think it looks particularly great.  

So much to do and so little energy to do it. I did get Quick Books up and running today, I have a lot of input left to do but I got a good start on it. 

I will go back to the property tomorrow and attempt more heavy lifting. If I can't, I will go home and work on Quick Books.  Either way, it's stuff that has to be done before opening up the park.  

No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...