Monday, January 30, 2023

 Are any of these people showing up today?

I have no idea.  

But, I intend on getting another box of fire starter logs and going over there and doing some light clean up work.  First a trip to Lowe's - for the logs lol I used the last box up - and possibly a breaker box.  Get that thing installed or at least see where I'm going to put it and what it's going to take to install it and get with the program.  Get that thing in, I can map out where I'm going to put the machines and then run indoor lines through the walls to the locations, install some outlets and be done with that part of it.  That will take some time.

Then the plumbing and drain for the washer.  I don't know if I"m going to buy a quarter vending machine right off the bat.  I suppose I could just carry rolls of quarters with me and sell them to tenants if they so desire.  I'm just not going to give out free laundry, not at the monthly rates I'm giving.  They'll have to pay extra for it.  $3.00 per load - that's wash and dry - sounds reasonable and not attempting to take advantage of anyone.  It will pay for the electricity and water usage and also to build up a fund to fix/replace said machines at whatever point it needs it.  Basically, they are paying for the machines to pay for themselves.  Not sure about any profit in that situation. 

I'll just go to a local coin op - there is a chain of them in this town that has like 5 locations around the city - and see what they're charging.  Whatever it is, that much or less.   

Why am I sitting here at home? Because I just got out of bed, 1, drinking my morning coffee, 2 and looking at the weather, 3.  Real feel of 29 degrees, yuck.  And the likelihood of more rain today! Gag. I knew they had 5 days in a row forecast for rain, but you know, around here?  They get it wrong so often, you just don't believe them, you wait until the day comes and see what happens.  

Oops, I need to cut up boards to take over there before I leave here. Forgot about that.  I used all the boards I cut up yesterday getting those new tenants in. 

It's mid morning, guess I best get moving! 

No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...