Sunday, January 29, 2023

 I'm thinking I need to take a quick trip to AZ. I have enough points on various credit cards to take as many trips as I want, so what's wrong with just going a couple of days and coming right back? See mom, see my son, a few friends, the house, leave. 

Yes, I have a lot to do at the park. I haven't seen my son or mom since before Covid started in 2019.  

That pretty much says it all.  $408 round trip leaving from a small airport 2 towns over (versus going to 
Dallas or Fort Worth, gag).  I'll end up in DFW anyway, just won't have to drive there to save a few dollars.  It seems what you save you lose in parking fees.  

Mid month February. Seems reasonable to me?  I'll be thinking about that tomorrow. 

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...