Thursday, March 9, 2023

 It's hard to imagine coughing so badly that it keeps you up for several nights in a row. Last night, I took some other type of medicine to keep the coughing at bay.  So what happened? The medicine kept me awake instead.  I just can't win with this cough.  I eventually got to sleep at around 2 am and slept 4 straight hours and then - awake again.  Couldn't get back to sleep - mainly because all kinds of disgustingly nasty stuff was coming up out of my lungs.  TMI, I know but it's how my day started.  

Anyway, I am awaiting a reply from a person selling their riding mower.  I can't let this go any longer, there are some clumps of grass - lots of them - that are very tall and need to be mowed down. I don't have time to be pushing a push mower around, I need a riding mower to get the job done and over with.  Not waiting all day, just if he gets back to me soon, I want to go over and get it. Go over means a 40 minute drive.

There is nothing available locally - in my town - that is in running condition. People selling riding mowers saying: "I don't know if it runs" on the ad. Or: "needs a belt". "Needs a battery".  "Smokes"....and putting ridiculous price tags on these units.  Like, okay, I'm going to give you $450 for a mower that doesn't work...

And you see that those ads have been up for many months.  No one in their right mind is going to buy something for that much money that doesn't work.  I just don't get these people. I'd really like to get it all mowed today, the shed can wait until I have that done.

Anyway, I'll take my tired self over to the property and start working on the water line. If the guy contacts me? I would have had to have gone over there anyway to get the trailer to haul the machine back.  Once I figure out how I want to run the line, it should go pretty quickly - excepting the part about moving the water heater from inside of the shed out to the small shed I build for it and attempting to hook it up.  That will be fun, I'm sure. 

In fact, I might just get that water heater out of the box, get the fittings installed on top of it and try to get it over there first thing.  Might as well get it over with....

I'm a bit too tired to be writing lengthy entries, I'm outta here. 

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...