Wednesday, March 8, 2023

 Just long day.  It's hard to get anything done attempting to work on a huge sleep deficit.  I got the drainage pipe assembly all but done. I just need one more piece of pipe to run up to the roof.  That and waiting on the dumpster and a tenant paid up for another month.  I then started looking at the water line and how I wanted to route that.  More like, where am I going to run the electrical wiring?

I started looking at different routes but my head was fried.  Just hard to think like that when you're that tired.  I ended up leaving.  It was mid-afternoon and I was ready to go home, lay down on the bed and take a nap if I could get one.  

As has been the last several nights, I am hardly coughing - but - bedtime is soon and it's around this time of night the coughing has starting and won't let up until sometime in the morning, 4-5 am.  I am dearly hoping tonight will be different.  I am going to try another type of cough suppressant tonight to see if that works.  The prescription grade stuff I tried last night did nothing for that cough.  Like I hadn't taken anything at all.  

The dumpster did arrive, btw, after I called the company and asked how they can be sending me text messages saying the trash pickup is complete?  Oh, well he is 2 stops away from you.  Okay? What does that mean? There isn't even a dumpster here.  The lady clarified that the new dumpster is 2 stops away from being delivered.  They sent me the next size up from what I ordered because they were out of the smallest size.  There is an old mattress that someone threw in the woods before I got the property that I am going to throw into that thing before they come and take it away with the smaller size. 

There isn't much else - not for today anyway.  I'm going to make myself sleep watching  a rerun of something and then hopefully go to sleep for more than 2 or 3 hours.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...