Friday, April 28, 2023

 Long day.  I decided to start mowing the grass again this morning.  I got 5 lots done, James showed up for the trailer. So, turning off the mower? It wouldn't restart. I took off to get over to Lowe's and get some food.  That done, to the bus stop. Got the kids and then back to Lowe's.  I wasn't done there and I didn't want to buy everything without - buying everything.  They didn't care and then we went to the property. Got that stuff out and then got back to mowing grass.  

I guess I got caught up on pulling grass around the pedestals and such, I didn't even get done today.  k

The cranky people gave me a thumbs down for not mowing their lawn while getting others done.  These people, like really?  I told her that the lawn mower wouldn't restart earlier and that's why I didn't finish.  Im pretty sure the thing just needs  new spark plug, it runs fine once you get it started.  

Oh and fooling with these people with the Great Dane. We went back and forth, I'm not going to have them giving my place a shi*** image.  

I really don't know where the hours went today, I left this morning and didn't get home until almost 8:00 pm, that's all I can tell ya. 

Whatever the case, I'm wasted tired. It's 9:30 pm, I think I'm going to bed.  

No comments:

 Saturday - afternoon It only took an hour to unload the truck.  It took a combined 25 minutes, however, to get security guards to the scale...