Sunday, April 30, 2023

 I got nothing done at the park yesterday/Saturday.  I didn't intend to.  I put enough hours in this week, I am hanging my hat for the weekend. Of course, there could be the wild hair to go over there and finish mowing what isn't done. However, a lot of people will be home today meaning vehicles all over the place and people attempting to enjoy a day off. I will probably wait - excepting the doggy park.  Unless the grouchy people did it.

See, I saw them on the camera yesterday evening - I got a notification, I do not sit there and watch camera views all day long - and saw the man pushing the mower by the doggy park.  The camera doesn't have a shot of the doggy park, it's on the side of the shed.  Whatever. I've never given them official permission to use the mower, if they blast someone's window, that's going to be on them.  

No, yesterday morning was the soccer game. It was cold, a mist was falling from the sky and it was windy.  The boy wasn't liking it, I wasn't particularly liking it either, but only because I had come with a light coat.  A medium thick coat was necessary to stay warm.  We got done with that, went to Mikky D's for lunch and then home where I started cranking on cleaning projects.  Vacuumed my floor several times over - you know, a dog and such?  Took the shelves out of the fridge, cleaned all of that. Got out the carpet shampooer and did the high traffic areas and especially where the dog is at. 

I also washed his bedding and other laundry.  By the time that was done, it was time to go.  Go where? The boys have been begging to see the Super Mario brothers movie.  I figured I would be bored to death, but I took them anyway.  Turns out that yes, some of it just put me to sleep but some of it was funny.  

That toasted the entire day.  Or, at least, until almost 6ish in the evening.  I didn't even go over to the property yesterday, that's the magic of having cameras.  I can see if anything is going on. It doesn't replace a physical visit and putting eyes on everything, but it works when I don't have time to get there. And anyway, I didn't really feel like going over there and listening to these people bit***** about the grass. I'm taking care of the grass, they just don't see what I am doing when they are at work.  They didn't even know I had sprayed the entire park with grass killer around the areas where the grass is growing tall.  

They didn't ask, they just assumed that I am doing nothing and that "the grass in this park is out of control".  In a pig's eye it is.  I'm not going to mow the damn grass every other day.  I would literally have to mow it twice a week to keep up with their tastes.  I was also out there pulling grass around pedestals, solar lights and other areas where the mower can't reach.  And if they think I am going to use a weedeater next to trailers and cars, they have another thing coming. I already ate a new windshield for a late model truck, I don't have any desire to do that again.  Weedeaters will just spew the rocks all over the place.  

Tomorrow.  I dunno yet.  Lots of things to do. I bought the vanity, that whole setup needs to be installed. I could at least get started on it, but the drain stuff isn't happening until all of that dries out outside in what's left of the trench.  Still, get the thing in there and placed and out of the way.  I have the stuff to finish electrical outlets and a new cutting blade to cut the hole for the AC.  Definitely want the AC going soon, it's going to start getting hot sooner or later.  And that also means getting the insulation installed.  I'll probably wade into the insulation territory and see how that goes.

I have the materials, I just don't know if the glue I bought is going to work.  In reality, since it's sheets of insulation, if I cut it good enough, the sheets will just push into place and stay there without any glue.  I think I'll prioritize the AC tho.  And if the weather holds as the forecast says, maybe by Wednesday I can start fooling around with the final drain assembly I'll need to do until/if/when I decide to install a small kitchen. That project is definitely going to wait.  

Well enough. The church bells are ringing and I'll soon be singing - praises to the Holy Lord!  

Amen to that. 

G'day






 

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...