Sunday, April 30, 2023

 I get a call earlier today.  These people are 3 hours out, do I have a lot available for overnight? Yes, yes I do. I have 2 of them actually, a back in and a pull through. They want the pull through.  We work out payment arrangements and I actually forgot about it.  

Until I got a notification. One of the few things I have notifications turned on for, my cameras let me see what's going on over there with anyone coming in.  I don't always look at them. 2 days ago I had over 80 notifications. It's more of a, gee, someone calls and says something happened over there, let me see if I can find something with video of it.

But if someone is coming in, something in my brain says to check notifications.  So here these people are - they didn't tell me there is a motor coach and two vehicles.  I guess I don't really care, it all fit onto one lot.  Ok, they stop and the grouchy people ask if they are staying overnight.  Yes! I can hear all of this on the camera, remarkably.  Not like the camera is 5 feet away.  I couldn't hear what their reaction was, but they got in their vehicles, found their lot and got settled in

Meanwhile, while I was on there, I looked inside the shed.  It was rather startling to see this dude staring at the camera cussing and calling me all kinds of names.  He was smack dab in the middle of this when I came online with it.  WTH.  It's HOT in here, you need to get AC installed in here, you lazy ass.  Then he inspects where I had started to cut a line through the shed wall to get the ac in there.  Then he starts mumbling some unintelligible s***.  

These people. They have the best spot in the park.  It is hands down the best spot to be in.  It faces the doggy park and there are no neighbors, obviously, on the doggy park side. Considering this is where they hang out - on the passenger side of the trailer - and the entrance door, they don't even have to see their neighbors on the other side if they don't want to.  

I got pretty angry pretty quick, this guy can get the hell out of my park, I thought at first.  And other thoughts and potential reactions that I won't go into.  Just human nature, I just let some time pass and let myself cool down.  They have no way of knowing whether I am actually seeing them or not.  I have other people telling me they are talking sh** about me behind my back.  I"m not really sure I should let that phase me.  I'm thinking, just act like I know nothing at all.  It's that or I can tell ya, all hell is going to break loose for about the time I engage them in their gossip, bulls*** and backtalking and they open their stupid mouths and start letting out their vileness, I'm going to let loose.

But I don't really think that's the way to go about this.  I guess for now, until I figure out how I want to engage this without sinking to their depths of incivility and stupidity, I'll act like I never heard what he said. Or they have been saying to other people.  I don't wonder if other people just scratch their heads and wonder what they are even talking about.  or maybe they agree with them and I'll  have a max-exodus out of the park?

But there is a reason they are at my park and not at the others.  The came from the other parks. They can bitch all they want, but deep down, they know they are getting an excellent deal in probably one of most prime areas near town that they can find.  I'll find out tomorrow, but it's April 30, 9:00 pm and they are still there. They aren't going to be moving somewhere in the middle of the night, that would be stupid.  Improbable as well. 

But, they seriously can leave if it's so miserable there.  

Well, anyway, it's Sunday night, the house is quiet now that the kids are in bed and I'm settling myself down as well. I don't need to lose sleep over people like this. They are this way with each other, I've heard it several times now.  They are just miserable people.  They are unhappy with each other and they are taking it out on the easiest targets.  That's my assessment after hearing them cussing each other out and on one occasion, they were in their trailer with their door open, I was probably 200 feet away and could hear them yelling at each other inside the trailer from that distance away, loud enough to understand what they were saying. 

The question I must answer now is: is it worth it having this kind of people in the park spreading their poisonous, toxic attitudes to everyone else? And how many people would I lose if they left? And if I lost half the park, would it matter or would I be better off?  Do I want these people to be the first people anyone coming into the park sees and many times talks to?  I think it's going to come to a head eventually if I do nothing and they will sink themselves. That is the way this stuff usually works out, they get so mad they lose their minds, blow up and then they force their own exit out of my place upon them. 

I can tell ya, the Mexicans couldn't care less about these people, I have already received payment for the 3 that came in together for next month.  The dude on lot 3 doesn't care, either. The new people that are only there for a month have become buddy buddy with them, however, but does it matter? No, they aren't staying long anyway.  There are other people, tho, that they may or may not be poisoning.  

Anyway, I best get off of this thing and get off of this subject and start thinking about something else. 

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...