Tuesday, April 25, 2023

 I overdid it today.  Move the generator, move the stuff off the trailer and start shoveling. And shoveling some more - and more.  I got the entire back side of the shed backfilled and then got half the side of the shed done as well. There was some point after all of this shoveling - I was almost done - that I sat down.  

When I went to get back up? I was bent over and feeling it badly.  I continued to work in such position until I got everything cleared out.  If I'm posting Hipcamp is open, then Hipcamp better have everything I say it has, including that dump station.  No, I don't suddenly have a miraculous number of people contacting me through Hipcamp or Roverpass. Instead, I have someone posting a reservation for August through my reservation system.

Say what?  

But I am, obviously, hoping that reservations will start to pick up for the Hipcamp area.  Well, not that anyone has ever stayed there, lol. 

One of the set of eyes hasn't contacted me in many days now.  I don't know what she's pissed about, I'm not going to bother wasting my time asking.  Something is wrong and unless they actually tell me what that is, I'm going about my business. They are bit*** people that find fault with each other and everyone else.  I don't have time for it.  Well, I don't want to be subjected to it, drama is not my thing.

I'm sure it will come at me at some point tho....I haven't said anything negative to them at all, but they talk to all kinds of people in the park.  I don't know what influence they have and I don't care...unless...I find out they are trash talking me for whatever reasons. The dude comes into the shed every night after he comes home from work and looks at everything.  Like he's some sort of inspector. He opens the door to the bathroom, looks in there and leaves. 

I'm not their subordinates. They are my bread and butter, but I'm not going to bow down to them.  If he would have gone around to the back of the shed, he would have seen right away what I had done today.  

I contacted the Great Dane people again today - they are always gone when I come through there.  That electrical connection isn't going to work, I want that fixed immediately. Not tomorrow, not next week, TODAY.  He argued with me that "that is the way they set it up". I don't know who they are and I don't care. I replied that if I had the electrical contractor come in the park and look at that sh**? He would have ripped that thing out of the pedestal. I would have, but there are dogs in there and they need the cooling during the daytime.  He replied "I will try to fix it today". 

No, you WILL fix it today.  I'll post a pic of this nonsense on my Facebook.  

So what else is there today? The work kicked my ass. I came home and laid down in bed.  Taylor and the oldest showed up the same time I did, I didn't expect them at all.  I forgot that there was a field trip to an aquarium and the she was asked to be a chaperone. She is also leaving on Thursday to go be with her friend who asked her to come to be with her during surgery.  This is all preplanned.

I mean, I'm finally feeling better 6 hours later.  I wanted to get more done today. Reality is, I got overzealous about getting Hipcamp ready and just drove myself to get that stuff done back there. I'll see how I feel in the morning before determining what, exactly, I'm going to do.  

I'm done.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...