Monday, July 31, 2023

 Monday - not-as-early-as-I-wanted

Just too much fitful sleep.  Not so bad I can't get out there and get stuff done, just not near as early as I wanted.  But, if I wake up and it ain't happening, it ain't happening. I went back to sleep and now it's 7:20 am. I'm going to have to start forcing myself out of bed early anyway to get used to getting up for work. So I'll start shooting for 7 am - every day - to start with and eventually move it back to 6. 

Whatever the case, I'm on my first cuppa, get a second and then get out of here. Still good hours of not-so-ridiculous heat left to be able to get stuff done.  I just really want to get the little trench done for the water line, get the line installed and get that over with.  That will take hours - at least.  I have the ditch started, it was just so hot out there the other day that I gave up on it.  

Trump.  I'm going there.  Don't really care what anyone thinks.  All of these indictments and "investigations" are being led by Trump-hating DA's and DOJ "officials".  Meanwhile, the growing amount of evidence against Biden and the inability of the media or anyone on the left to say much of anything is astounding.  But I grow weary of politics. It never changes.  One side fights against the other and it gets old reading it - I mostly don't even watch TV news outlets anymore, a bit but not much.  Today, however, will be different with Hunter Biden's close friend set to testify before Congress and some pretty incredible testimony predicted.  

I don't know where they got these predictions, but if any of it is true, it makes Joe Biden out to be compromised to the point I would call him a traitor.  We'll see. I'll have my ear buds on listening to it. 

I don't have much this morning, I've already talked myself out with current situations.  It's just time to get this stuff done, over with and behind me.  

We are under "Excessive Heat Warning" Yup.  The temps are over 100 this week for 5 days in a row, one day at 103  That's pretty warm for this area.  Must be climate change! Lol.  Oh, and let's shut down more power plants right when the highest demand for electricity is hitting us!  I think I read somewhere that they're saying this will be the hottest July on record.  People around here think that August is the hottest month - it never is. It's either June or July.  If you look at predicted temps for next month, it's hot but not near as hot as it is right now.

Interestingly, the new AC system in this house has brought the cost down by $60.  We are under the plan that keeps the price the same year round, so that is quite amazing.  

Anyway, my first cup is over with and it's not going to be more than a couple more hours before the heat starts getting up there, I need to get over there and get stuff done.

G'day

No comments:

 Sitting in Gurdon using iPhone.  AC has now completely stopped working. It was working sporadically, giving me some relief but now? It’s ho...